Friday, March 23, 2012

Surprise Visit to Bangalore

What ? Now - so late ? Why when its no more relevant ?
-- Yeah, I can guess all such questions coming up when someone sees the title - but well; that is me these days - Out of sorts and time unmanaged..
So just continuing the form, besides it has been a long time since I have blogged anything :)

This visit was a surprise to my family - as I hadn't given a clue about visiting; and well I personally didnt have the plan finalized until the last day...
But things worked out and I was able to give quite a surprise back home - though my friends knew it before thanks to the social network and me ;)
And to my surprise - Bangalore was hotter than Mumbai!

Talking about friends - realized one other thing - Everyone is busy! Weekends are the only option..
So the week went without much ado - and certainly with no care for studies at all !
Then the weekend - met friends at a hotel, ate and talked, and then went to bowling. That same schedule has become sort of boring now - I am expecting something different for the next time...
And also more weekends - one weekend is not enough to meet all packs of friends!!

Well thats it - I have been quite out of touch and this is all I can write down now...
Miss You Bengaluru :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment